Buffalo Grove Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, P.C. (BGPT)
(Within the Lake/Cook County Northwest Community Medical Center)
What makes us different?
EXPERTISE, ACCESSIBILITY & PERSONALIZED CARE.
We are a thriving outpatient, orthopedic, PT-owned, private practice offering comprehensive treatment programs for all major musculoskeletal conditions. We have over 25 years of experience in providing quality, personalized physical therapy services and strive to exceed our clients’ highest expectations.
We offer specialty programs tailored to each individual’s needs:
- Sports performance/functional movement training
- Ergonomic training
- Work conditioning
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
We utilize a wide variety of therapeutic exercise equipment, manual therapy techniques and treatment modalities to:
- Reduce pain/edema
- Increase connective tissue blood flow and circulation
- Relieve nerve root irritation
- Optimize functional movement patterns
- Improve muscle flexibility, joint range of motion and functional mobility
- Strengthen and re-educate muscles
Some of the treatment modalities we use to assist with symptom management include:
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
- Transcutaneus Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Mechanical Spinal Traction
Our facility is designed to maximize healing and wellness within a warm and professional setting and consists of a knowledgeable team of clinicians who value our clients’ wellness.
Our team communicates with your referring physician on an ongoing basis throughout the course of your treatment to ensure optimal and complete recovery. Our office is glad to assist with appointment scheduling, as well as billing and/or insurance questions.
We are conveniently located in the central Cook/Lake County district within the Northwest Community Medical Office Center.
We look forward to helping you achieve your personal best!